Point, shoot, eat. It’s about that easy if you’re shooting a Woody Magnum Speargun. Each solid African Mahogany blank is hand chosen for straightness and grain pattern. These select pieces are then CNC machined for precision component fitment. The end result: A speargun that works just as well stoning fish as it does looking good. Just pick one up and you’ll know what we’re talking about. Comfortable in blue water or right off the beach, these guns are the best shooting partner you’ll ever dive with. At the heart of every Woody Magnum is the M8 3-piece trigger mechanism. Its unique design can handle inhuman levels of pressure (2400lbs), yet still deliver a butter-smooth trigger pull (less than 8lbs). The secret is its proprietary three-piece trigger mechanism. Laser cut 1/4” stainless components and a lifetime guarantee ensure that it’s the strongest trigger in the world.
Woody Magnum Series Features:
- Solid African Mahogany CNC machined barrel
- Integrated full spearshaft track for maximum accuracy
- Hand straightened and tuned 17-4 heat treated stainless steel spearshaft (diameter varies by model)
- Powered by 9/16″ Nitro Bands (2 or 3 depending on model)
- Closed muzzle & slide ring design for easy loading and operation
- Positively buoyant (without spearshaft loaded)
- M8 three piece trigger mechanism with lifetime warranty
- Ergonomic 45° honeycomb handle
- Comfortable load pad
POWER WITH PERFECT BALANCE
All you have to do is point, pull the trigger, and collect your catch.
You need the right gear to land the fish of a life-time.
Solid African Mahogany precision CNC machined barrel
Individually hand straightened 17-4 heat treated stainless steel spearshaft
No matter the load, M8 three piece trigger pull is less than 8lbs. Backed by a lifetime warranty
45° handle with our signature honeycomb pattern
IT’S AS LETHAL AS IT LOOKS
If you can point, you can shoot fish.
DESIGNED & BUILT IN OCEANSIDE, CALIFORNIA.
We’re proud to offer high quality spearfishing gear built in America from start to finish.