The Woody Elite Series was designed to be accurate, powerful, and silent. At the heart of each Elite speargun lies the revolutionary M8 trigger system. An industry first. Its proprietary 3 piece design utilizes compound leverage and 1⁄4” stainless components. These overbuilt qualities make it the strongest mechanism in the world. The M8 can withstand over 2200lbs of force and indulge shooters with a smooth, effortless trigger pull of less than 8lbs. The ergonomic handle and hexagon pattern increase grip control and accuracy. Two qualities that are a must when the water current is strong and the stakes high. Elite models (Custom excluded) have a fully inlaid muzzle, stainless steel line anchor with reel eyelet, universal accessory rail mount, and side grooves for increased traction. All models feature hand straightened 17-4 stainless steel shafts with shark fin style tabs, tuned flopper, and point with 5/16” threads (Elite Custom model has 9/32″ shaft with 6mm threads). The shooting line is directly attached to the shaft allowing for the removal of the slide ring. The end result is a faster, noiseless, streamlined shot. Elites can be shot Tahitian-style or with a break-away tip for large game fish. All models come standard with 5/8″ Elite Nitro Bands for silent operation. Elites deliver precision accuracy in all conditions. They feature the legendary performance and durability that has made JBL a world leader in spearfishing for over 45 years. All Woody Elite guns can accommodate a third power band.
Woody Elite Series Features
- Solid African Mahogany CNC machined barrel
- Integrated full spearshaft track for maximum accuracy
- Inlaid muzzle with line wrap and anchor (Custom excluded)
- Integrated reel line eyelet (Custom excluded)
- Universal accessory rail (Custom excluded)
- Side grooves for increased traction (Custom excluded)
- Hand straightened and tuned 17-4 heat treated stainless steel spearshaft with shark fin load tabs (diameter varies by model)
- Integrated threads for use with aftermarket spearheads
- Powered by 5/8″ Elite Nitro Bands with triple core Spectra wishbones (2 or 3 depending on model)
- Open muzzle with shockline directly attached to shaft
- Silent operation
- Positively buoyant (without spearshaft loaded)
- M8 3 piece trigger mechanism with lifetime warranty
- Ergonomic 45° honeycomb handle
- Comfortable load pad
POWER WITH PERFECT BALANCE
All you have to do is point, pull the trigger, and collect your catch.
You need the right gear to land the fish of a life-time.
Solid African Mahogany precision CNC machined barrel
Completely inset line wrap and anchor with reel line eyelet
Full side channels down the barrel for enhanced traction
The most advanced trigger mechanism on the market, backed by a lifetime warranty
Triple core Spectra wishbones, shark fin load tabs, and open muzzle design ensure silent shooting
Individually hand straightened 17-4 heat treated stainless steel spearshaft with welded shark fin load tabs
Universal mount for accessories such as the Pacific Reel (reel not included)
45° handle with our signature honeycomb pattern
IT’S AS LETHAL AS IT LOOKS
If you can point, you can shoot fish.
DESIGNED & BUILT IN OCEANSIDE, CALIFORNIA.
We’re proud to offer high quality spearfishing gear built in America from start to finish.