OEM Replacement shafts for JBL Woody Elite, Woody Euro, and Mid-Handle Series spearguns. Each 17-4 stainless steel shaft is hand straightened, tuned, and heat treated. The result is maximum accuracy and hardness. Available in 9/32 and 5/16″ diameters with 2 welded fin tabs for use with kevlar or spectra wishbones. Available in 9/32″ with pencil point and 3″ tuned flopper and in 5/16″ with point, 5/16″ threads, and 3″ tuned flopper.
- 9/32 or 5/16″ diameter 17-4 heat treated stainless steel
- Individually hand straightened and tuned shafts
- Compatible with JBL Woody Elite, Woody Euro, and Mid-Handle Series spearguns
- Drilled monofilament eyelet for direct shockline attachment and silent operation
- Point and 3″ tuned flopper (5/16″ threads on 5/16″ diameter shafts)
- Fin tabs for use with Elite Nitro Bands