Point, shoot, eat. It’s about that easy if you’re shooting a Teak Magnum Speargun. Each laminated teak blank is hand chosen for straightness and grain pattern. These select pieces are then CNC machined for precision component fitment. The end result: A speargun that works just as well stoning fish as it does looking good. Just pick one up and you’ll know what we’re talking about. Comfortable in blue water or right off the beach, these guns are the best shooting partner you’ll ever dive with. At the heart of every Teak Magnum is the M10 3-piece trigger mechanism. Its unique design can handle inhuman levels of pressure (2400lbs), yet still deliver a butter-smooth trigger pull (less than 8lbs). The secret is its proprietary three-piece trigger mechanism. Laser cut 1/4” stainless components and a lifetime guarantee ensure that it’s the strongest trigger in the world.
Teak Magnum Series Features:
- Laminated Teak CNC machined barrel
- Integrated full spearshaft track for maximum accuracy
- Hand straightened and tuned 17-4 heat treated stainless steel spearshaft (diameter varies by model)
- Powered by 9/16″ Nitro Bands (2 or 3 depending on model)
- Closed muzzle & slide ring design for easy loading and operation
- Positively buoyant (without spearshaft loaded)
- M10 three piece trigger mechanism
- Ergonomic 45° honeycomb handle
- Comfortable load pad
All you have to do is point,
pull the trigger, and collect your catch.
You need the right gear to land the fish of a life-time.
Laminated Teak precision CNC machined barrel. (Mahogany model shown)
Individually hand straightened 17-4 heat treated stainless steel spearshaft
No matter the load, M10 three piece trigger pull is less than 8lbs
45° handle with our signature honeycomb pattern
IT’S AS LETHAL
AS IT LOOKS
If you can point, you can shoot fish.
DESIGNED & BUILT
IN OCEANSIDE, CALIFORNIA.
We’re proud to offer high quality spearfishing gear built in America from start to finish.