Looking for a speargun that’s fast, quiet, and accurate? Put your hands on the Teak Elite series guns. Teak Elite spearguns feature our revolutionary M8 3-piece trigger system. Its compound leverage design and 1⁄4” stainless components make it the strongest mechanism in the world and provide shooters with a smooth, effortless trigger pull (less than 8lbs). The handle is… well, amazing. The ergonomic design and hexagon pattern increase grip control and accuracy. Once you hold it you will never want to shoot another speargun. All Elites feature hand straightened 17-4 stainless steel shafts with shark fin style tabs, tuned flopper, and point with 5/16” threads (Elite Custom model has 9/32″ shaft with 6mm threads). Shoot Tahitian-style or remove the flopper and thread on a break-away tip for large game fish. All models come standard with 5/8″ Elite Nitro Bands with abrasion resistant Spectra cord wishbones for silent operation. Elites deliver precision accuracy in all conditions and feature the legendary JBL performance and durability that has made us a world leader for over 45 years. All Teak Elite guns can accommodate a third power band.
Woody Elite Series Features
- Laminated Teak CNC machined barrel
- Integrated full spearshaft track for maximum accuracy
- Hand straightened and tuned 17-4 heat treated stainless steel spearshaft with shark fin load tabs (diameter varies by model)
- Powered by 5/8″ Elite Nitro Bands with triple core Spectra wishbones (2 or 3 depending on model)
- Open muzzle with shockline directly attached to shaft
- Silent operation
- Positively buoyant (without spearshaft loaded)
- M8 three piece trigger mechanism with lifetime warranty
- Ergonomic 45° honeycomb handle
- Comfortable load pad
All you have to do is point,
pull the trigger, and collect your catch.
You need the right gear to land the fish of a life-time.
Laminated Teak precision CNC machined barrel (Mahogany shown)
Individually hand straightened 17-4 heat treated stainless steel spearshaft with welded shark fin load tabs
Triple core Spectra wishbones, shark fin load tabs, and open muzzle design ensure silent shooting
45° handle with our signature honeycomb pattern
IT’S AS LETHAL
AS IT LOOKS
If you can point, you can shoot fish.
DESIGNED & BUILT
IN OCEANSIDE, CALIFORNIA.
We’re proud to offer high quality spearfishing gear built in America from start to finish.