Time to step up the polespear game. The Shaka is the ultimate weapon if a speargun is not your thing. We combined nano tech materials with our tried and true aircraft grade aluminum to deliver a hybrid polespear like no other. Unidirectional carbon weave allows for maximum transfer of energy. There’s zero bend or flex so all your power goes to the tip, not the whip like other polespears that are constructed of flimsy, flexible, inferior carbon. The aluminum end piece adds additional mass to pummel fish and is durable enough to use in rocks without a worry. Precision machined, over-sized aluminum unions add additional rigidity and durability. Available in 6 and 7 feet, the three piece travel pole spear comes complete with our 890 break–away tip. No fish is safe with this in your hand.
Shaka Carbon Hybrid Features:
- Unidirectional proprietary design ensures no loss of inertia when shooting
- Carbon fiber mid and rear sections keep your polespear stiff for maximum transfer of energy
- Aircraft grade aluminum front section is ideal for rocky and reef environments
- Rear notch for Break-Away setup
- High modulus Nitro Band for improved speed and penetration power
- Convenient travel case for on the go hunting
- Break-Away rockpoint tip for shooting larger game (890)
- Made in America
POWER WITH PERFECT BALANCE
All you have to do is point, pull the trigger, and collect your catch.
You need the right gear to land the fish of a life-time.
Carbon fiber hybrid design keeps your polespear stiff for maximum transfer of energy while the tip remains durable for rocky and reef environments.
Unidirectional proprietary design ensures no loss of inertia when shooting.
Precision & Power
Want to use a complete Break-Away setup? The Shaka’s integrated rear notch makes it easy.
Big Game Tips
Break-Away rockpoint tip for shooting larger game.
IT’S AS LETHAL AS IT LOOKS
If you can point, you can shoot fish.
DESIGNED & BUILT IN OCEANSIDE, CALIFORNIA.
We’re proud to offer high quality spearfishing gear built in America from start to finish.