Have you ever seen a Reaper on a plane? You’re about to. This 100cm rail gun breaks down into two pieces for easy travel and spearfishing around the globe. In addition to its compact design, you’ll get all of the amazing perks of the Reaper series. This includes the carbon infused polymer handle, .25″ stainless laser cut sear, aerospace aluminum barrel with integrated rail, and the hard hitting power of two 5/8″ Nitro Bands. And in case you were wondering, they’re also made right here in Oceanside, California.
Reaper Series Features:
- Break-down travel friendly design
- Aircraft grade aluminum barrel with integrated rail for ultimate accuracy and minimal flex.
- 5/16” two part heat treated stainless steel shaft with integrated Point and tuned flopper. Threaded shafts are available separately.
- Two 5/8″ Elite Nitro Bands with triple core Spectra wishbones
- Integrated barrel float chamber – Speargun floats without spearshaft
- Optional gun butt for easy loading
- Integrated rail mount for accessories
- Steel reinforced muzzle eyelet for reels
- .25″ stainless steel sear and line release
- Ambidextrous safety and line release
- Open muzzle
- Ergonomic handle
- American Made
CALLING ALL REAPERS
Travel anywhere in the world and you will find JBL spearguns in the hands of hardcore shooters.
You need the right gear to land the fish of a life-time.
Aircraft grade aluminum barrel with integrated rail ensures ultimate accuracy and minimal flex. All Reaper Spearguns feature built-in float chambers to keep them buoyant without the shaft.
Precision & Power
The aerospace aluminum extruded barrel with integral rail track delivers unmatched stiffness, taming The Reaper’s two 5/8” band power source and delivering shot-on-shot accuracy.
Travel Reapers come with a two piece 5/16” heat treated stainless steel shaft with integrated Point and tuned flopper. These shafts are made to be extremely stiff and durable to help you catch the fish of a lifetime. Threaded shafts are available separately.
The Reaper muzzle is the perfect union of aesthetics and function. The streamlined curves that enclose its two Nitro Bands function to elevate stretched bands parallel to the shaft. This in effect transfers energy in alignment with the shaft for precision shot placement. The Reaper’s stainless steel reinforced eyelet can be used as a line guide when a reel is mounted.
IT’S AS LETHAL AS IT LOOKS
If you can point, you can shoot fish.
DESIGNED & BUILT IN OCEANSIDE, CALIFORNIA.
We’re proud to offer the first ever rail gun built in America from start to finish.
There are no reviews yet.