OEM Replacement shafts for JBL Reaper Series spearguns. These spearshafts are compatible with other Railgun and Euro style spearguns that feature a rounded locking rear trigger mechanism. Each 17-4 stainless steel shaft is hand straightened, tuned, and heat treated. The result is maximum accuracy and hardness. Available in 9/32 and 17/64″ diameter with rounded rest notches or mini fin tabs for use with kevlar or spectra wishbones. Available with 6mm threads or pencil point and 3″ tuned flopper.
- 9/32″ or 17/64″ diameter 17-4 heat treated stainless steel
- Individually hand straightened and tuned shafts
- Compatible with JBL Reaper Series spearguns
- Compatible with other Railgun and Euro style spearguns with rounded rear locking trigger mechanism
- Available with 3″ tuned flopper spearhead (rounded notched back only) or 6mm threads
- Available with rounded load notches or mini fin tabs for use with Elite Nitro Bands