In this series we’ve found the perfect mix of power, weight, and balance. The Euro series features a sleek streamlined integrated muzzle. This is complemented by the integrated dovetail accessory mount that allows for the tool-less installation of accessories such as our Pacific Reel. It also features hydrodynamic angled barrel chamfers to ensure effortless gun movement through water. These spearguns are designed for faster target acquisition while still having enough mass to tame recoil and avoid barrel flex. This all in addition to our legendary M10 3-piece trigger system and ergonomically correct 45° polymer handle. All Euro models feature 9/32” heat treated stainless steel shafts with point and 3″ tuned flopper and Elite Nitro Bands.
Euro Series Features:
- Solid African Mahogany CNC machined barrel
- Integrated full spearshaft track for maximum accuracy
- Hand straightened and tuned 17-4 9/32″ heat treated stainless steel spearshaft with shark fin load tabs
- Powered by 5/8″ Elite Nitro Bands with triple core Spectra wishbones
- Integrated open muzzle with shockline directly attached to shaft
- Integrated dovetail for tool-less accessory installation
- Fully chamfered barrel for improved sweeping and tracking
- Silent operation
- Positively buoyant (without spearshaft loaded)
- M10 three piece trigger mechanism
- Ergonomic 45° honeycomb handle
- Comfortable load pad
POWER WITH PERFECT BALANCE
All you have to do is point, pull the trigger, and collect your catch.
You need the right gear to land the fish of a life-time.
Hand straightened 9/32” heat treated stainless steel shaft with tuned 3″ flopper
Solid African Mahogany precision CNC machined barrel with integrated dovetail accessory mount. Mount a reel or other accessory without tools
Triple core Spectra wishbones, shark fin load tabs, and integrated open muzzle design ensure silent shooting
Fully chamfered barrel for improved sweeping and tracking.
IT’S AS LETHAL AS IT LOOKS
If you can point, you can shoot fish.
DESIGNED & BUILT IN OCEANSIDE, CALIFORNIA.
We’re proud to offer the first ever rail gun built in America from start to finish.