Our Mid-Handle series guns combine the unmatched performance of our M8 3-piece trigger system with a remote trigger design for maximum band stretch and Mid-Handle maneuverability. By moving the handle forward and keeping the mechanism in rear we get the best of both worlds: full use of the barrel for storing band power and easy handling by using the handle as a fulcrum to pivot the speargun. All Mid-Handles come standard with Elite rigging for ultimate silence while on the hunt. Designed for large game hunting, Mid-Handle Magnum and 450 models come standard with Warhead Slip Tips.
Mid-Handle Series Features:
- Laminated African Mahogany CNC machined barrel
- Integrated full spearshaft track for maximum accuracy
- Mid-Handle design with remote trigger mechanism for power and precise under water maneuvering
- Powered by 5/8″ Elite Nitro Bands with triple core Spectra wishbones
- 5/16″ Hand straightened and tuned 17-4 heat treated stainless steel spearshaft with shark fin load tabs
- Open muzzle with shockline directly attached to shaft
- Silent operation
- Positively buoyant (without shaft loaded)
- M8 three piece mechanism with remote trigger and lifetime warranty
- Ergonomic 45° honeycomb handle
- Comfortable load pad
- Integrated safety
All you have to do is point,
pull the trigger, and collect your catch.
You need the right gear to land the fish of a life-time.
Laminated African Mahogany precision CNC machined barrel
Mid-Handles feature our legendary M8 mechanism with acrylic remote trigger system
Individually hand straightened 17-4 heat treated stainless steel spearshaft with welded shark fin load tabs
Forward placed handle can be used as a pivot point for ultimate maneuverability
IT’S AS LETHAL
AS IT LOOKS
If you can point, you can shoot fish.
DESIGNED & BUILT
IN OCEANSIDE, CALIFORNIA.
We’re proud to offer the first ever rail gun built in America from start to finish.